DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, 04 Dec. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The world soft tissue repair market is valued at US$6.61 billion to date and is projected to reach ~US$11.66 billion by 2032 at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2022 and 2032.
Soft tissue repair refers to a procedure to restore injured or damaged tissues such as ligaments, muscles, and various other tissues. Soft tissue could be damaged due to strain, ligament tear or tendon injury. Biological materials like xenografts, allografts, synthetic meshes act as soft tissue repair products.
With growing awareness of soft tissue repair products, the soft tissue repair market is set to grow on an exorbitant note in the future. Additionally, the fact that nearly 409,000 injuries involved exercise equipment in 2021 cannot be ignored. Prompt soft tissue repair could prevent amputations.
In such cases, diabetic patients should be constantly vigilant. This could prevent the worst things like osteoarthritis, peripheral vascular disease and diabetes-related gangrene. Future Market Insights has reviewed these facts and findings with future outlook in its latest market research titled “Soft Tissue Repair Market”.
Get a sample copy of the report @
Key takeaways from the soft tissue repair market
- North America holds a large market share. This could be attributed to the fact that the United States is subject to the prevalence of common and chronic diseases such as diabetes, sports injuries and various others.
- Europe is second for similar reasons.
- When it comes to Asia-Pacific, China leads with growing demand for medical assistance; namely hip reconstruction, elbow reconstruction and knee reconstruction. India should follow suit. In addition, the country is experiencing road accidents at an alarming rate. The Indian Head Injury Foundation has claimed that nearly 60% of road traffic injuries result in traumatic brain injury. In addition, approximately 65% of teenage athletes suffer from sports injuries. As such, nothing would prevent the soft tissue repair market from growing over the forecast period.
- Smith & Nephew in January 2021 completed the acquisition of the Extremity Orthopedics business of Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation.
- BD, in December 2021, acquired Tissuemed, Ltd. with the goal of complementing the former’s product portfolio by adding a widely applicable surgical sealant to its biosurgery products.
- Zimmer Biomet, in January 2021, acquired Relin, to help fill a vital gap in the sports medicine business.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company, in July 2021, announced that it had acquired Tepha, Inc., in order to be able to explore the field of patented resorbable polymer technology.
- Aroa Biosurgery, in April 2021, announced that it had obtained US FDA clearance for its Myriad Morcells. The powder format of this myriad of matrices helps heal complex wounds.
- Smith and Nephew, in February 2019, filed the Double ENDOBUTTON fixation device. It was awaiting clearance from the US FDA until then. The basic purpose of this device is to treat bone loss from the anterior glenoid using a bone block (autograft or allograft) or Latarjet procedure.
- Medtronic’s Dextile anatomical mesh, in December 2019, received US FDA approval. It comes as a hernia repair mesh that provides wide coverage of the myopectineal orifice to minimize the risk of recurrence and maintain shape after trocar passage.
Use the promo code ->> FMITODAY to get a flat 20% discount
Key Companies Profiled:-
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- CR Bard, Inc.
- Blacksmith and nephew
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Acera Surgical Inc.
- Arthrex inc.
- Integra LifeSciences
- ACELITY SEC Inc.
- AROA BIOSURGERY LIMITED
- Becton, Dickinson and company
- Human Regeneration Technologies, LLC
- BioCer Development GmbH
- Betatech Medical
“The fact that the exploding geriatric population poses an increased risk of soft tissue related injuries is expected to ring the cash registers for the soft tissue repair market over the forecast period,” says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
For more information or customization @
What does the Report project?
- The research study is based on product (synthetic, allograft, xenograft, and alloplast), by application (breast reconstruction, hernia, dermatology, orthopedics (sports medicine, dural repair, and others), dental issues, vaginal sling, and others), and by end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgery departments and clinics).
- With an increasing number of orthopedic surgeries associated with trauma patients, the global soft tissue repair market is expected to do wonders during the forecast period.
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
2.3. Inclusions and exclusions
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key trends impacting the market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
4. Key success factors
4.1. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
4.2. USP/Product Features
4.3. Approval and recent product launches
4.4. PESTLE Analysis
4.5. Porter’s analysis
4.6. Regulatory scenario
Report preview@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/soft-tissue-repair-market
Check out IMF’s extensive ongoing coverage at Health Domain
Hormone Replacement Therapy Market Size: Global demand for hormone replacement therapy is expected to increase at an annual growth rate of 7.1% year-on-year to reach US$12 billion in 2032
Cartilage Repair Market Overview: The cartilage repair market is expected to grow from US$1 billion in 2022 to US$3.9 billion in 2032. Previously, the market grew at a faster rate of 15.5% from 2015 to 2021, culminating in to a market of US$1.60 billion in 2021.
Veterinary Services Market Demand: According to the IMF, the global veterinary services market in 2021 was worth US$102.3 billion. The estimated market growth rate from 2022 to 2032 is 8.4%, which is well above the historical rate.
Breast Lesion Localization Market Growth: The breast lesion localization market is expected to strengthen its hold in the global market at an average CAGR of 4.1% between 2022 and 2032.
Home Rehabilitation Services Market Trends:The global home rehabilitation services market was valued at US$84.1 billion in 2021. Sales in the home rehabilitation services market are expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8%, to reach 140.5 billion US dollars by 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them achieve their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay Tower X2,
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2017/09/26/1132613/0/en/Global-Soft-Tissue-Repair-Market-to-reach-US-15-000-Mn- by-2022-Future-Market-Insights.html
#global #soft #tissue #repair #market #expected #reach #US6.61 #billion #grow #compound #annual #growth #rate #reach #revenue #billion #dollars #Future #Market #Insights