Dublin, Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Sterilization Equipment Market by Product and Service (Instruments (Dry Heat, Ethylene Oxide), Consumables and Accessories (Indicators, Pouches), Services (Ethylene Oxide) Ethylene, Vapor)), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceuticals) and Region – Forecast to 2027 report” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Sterilization Equipment Market is valued at approximately USD 13.7 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 20 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. The growth of the market is driven by factors such as rising incidence of hospital-acquired infections, rising focus on food sterilization and disinfection coupled with increasing outsourcing of sterilization services between pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and medical device manufacturers.
Sterilization instruments held the largest share of the sterilization equipment market, by product and service
The global sterilization equipment market is segmented into sterilization instruments, sterilization services, and sterilization consumables and accessories based on product and service. The growth of the market is widely attributed to the increasing volume of surgical procedures and stringent regulatory mandates for infection control.
Among end-users, pharmaceutical companies segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
On the basis of end users, the sterilization equipment market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, medical device companies, food and beverage companies, pharmaceutical companies and other end users. Pharmaceutical companies segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the growing number of pharmaceutical companies in developing countries like India and China.
Asia Pacific Market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period
The global sterilization equipment market is segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth in the sterilization equipment market over the forecast period. The strong growth in this region can be mainly attributed to the rising incidence of hospital-acquired infections, the growth of pharmaceutical and medical device industries, and improved healthcare infrastructure in Southeast Asian countries.
This report provides a detailed picture of the global Sterilization Equipment Market. It aims to estimate the market size and future growth potential across different segments, such as product & service, end-user, and region. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key market players along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
- Increasing incidence of nosocomial infections
- Increasing number of surgeries
- Growing geriatric population and increasing incidence of chronic diseases
- Increased focus on food sterilization and disinfection
- Increasing outsourcing of sterilization services by pharmaceutical companies and hospitals
- Growing number of medical device and pharmaceutical companies in emerging economies
- Growing use of electron beam sterilization
- Reintroduction of ethylene oxide sterilization
- Growing adoption of single-use nonwovens and medical devices
- Growth of the health sector and outsourcing of operations to emerging countries
- Sterilization of advanced medical devices
- Adverse effects of chemical disinfectants
- End-user non-compliance with sterilization standards
- Increased adoption of NO2 sterilization
- Rising Incidence of Nosocomial Infections to Drive Market Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Sterilization instruments accounted for the largest market share in 2021
- China and India will register the highest growth during the forecast period
- APAC will experience the highest growth during the forecast period
- Developing markets will record higher growth during the forecast period
Main topics covered
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 premium previews
5 Market Overview
6 Sterilization Equipment Market, By Product and Service
7 Sterilization Equipment Market, By End User
8 Sterilization Equipment Market, by Region
9 Competitive landscape
10 company profiles
- ACMAS Technologies Pvt. ltd.
- Andersen Sterilizers
- BGS Beta-Gamma-Service GmbH & Co. KG
- CBMSRL Medical Equipment
- Cardinal Health
- Celitron Medical Technologies KFT
- Consolidated sterilization systems
- Continental Equipment Company
- Cosmod Group
- DE LAMA SpA
- E-BEAM Services, Inc.
- Gete AB
- Life Sciences Outsourcing, Inc.
- LTE Scientific Ltd.
- MATACHANA GROUP
- Merck KGaA
- Zug Metal Group
- Microtrol Sterilization Services Pvt. ltd.
- Midwestern Sterilization Society
- MMM Group
- Prince Sterilization Services, LLC
- Sotera Health Society
- Steelco SpA
- Stryker Company
- Systec GmbH
- Tuttnauer (part of Fortissimo Capital)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ad41dl
Global Sterilization Equipment Market
#Global #Sterilization #Equipment #Market #Worth #Billion #Revenue #Growth #Billion #Driven #Rising #Incidence #HAIs #Rising #Number #Surgical #Procedures