Summary of Travel and Leisure Business ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Prospects, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022 summarizes key findings from the ICT customer knowledge survey conducted in the first half of 2022.
New York, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Travel and Leisure Enterprise ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022 – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365239/?utm_source=GNW
It reveals how overall ICT budgets and their allocations to various business functions and spending areas changed for companies in the travel and leisure industry in 2022 compared to 2021.
The report also examines the evolution of ICT budget allocations for digital transformation enabling technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), internet of things (IoT), automation and edge computing in the companies in 2022 compared to 2021. It focuses on the evolution of ICT budget allocations in 30 categories of hardware, software and services.
The report also gives an indication of ICT opportunities in the travel and leisure sector with forward-looking information on business spending priorities for over 100 ICT product and service sub-categories over the next two years.
The survey report provides insights and insights into ICT spending by companies in the travel and leisure sector –
– Overview of its ICT budget allocation by business function and main areas of expenditure
– Corporate ICT budget allocations by ICT project type
– Breakdown of the evolution of the company’s budget allocation by digital transformation areas
– ICT budget allocation trends by segment
– Overview of ICT technology spending priorities of companies in the travel and leisure sector
– Enterprise cloud computing investment priority
– Most businesses saw their ICT budgets increase slightly across most ICT product/service areas in 2022 compared to the previous year.
– Most companies in the travel and leisure industry saw their public cloud computing budget allocations increase slightly for all three implementation types in 2022 compared to 2021.
– Most companies saw small increases in their software budget allocations across all software categories; however, for security, the proportion indicating significant increases in their budget allocation is relatively high.
– Most companies are seeing their IT services budget allocations increase slightly across all service categories in 2022 compared to 2021.
Reasons to buy
– The report is based on the IT Customer Insight Survey conducted annually with key ICT decision makers from companies across various verticals to understand their ICT investment priorities and trends.
– This survey report offers an in-depth analysis of business ICT investment trends and how they have changed this year compared to the previous year.
– The report also presents an analysis of enterprise ICT budget allocations by various spending areas, business functions and product/service categories and how this year compared to previous years.
– With over 50 charts, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, providing presentation quality.
– The report provides information in a concise format to help executives develop proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– The report provides an easy-to-digest market assessment for decision-makers, based on research gathered from local IT decision-makers, allowing executives to quickly become familiar with current and emerging trends in ICT investment priorities companies.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365239/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001
#Travel #Leisure #Business #ICT #Investment #Market #Trends #Budget #Allocations #Cloud #Digital #Transformation #Future #Prospects #Key #Business #Areas #Challenges